• Go to the Admin panel of the Asus Router and login using the correct username and password
• Once you login you are on the dash of the ASUS router
• Click on Wireless panel in the Administrative Settings option
• From the Wireless panel, you will see the different type of Options related to WiFi.
• First select the SSID and WiFi Band you need to change the password for, if your router doesn’t support multiple bands and SSID then ignore this step.
• Select the password protection types WEP/WEP2, etc.
• Enter the new password in the password field and click on save.
Asus Router Setup | How To Setup Asus Router | Asus Router VPN setup